Nedbank Marketing FlyersLast published 18 August 2017
Last published 11 April 2017
PRACTICAL HINTS FOR SAVING ELECTRICITYLast published 01 June 2017
Here are some documents that you can download for fire and life safety tips
Download Safety checklist
8 More Fire and Life Safety Tips
1. Stop hot water burns/Warm water brand/Yeka amanzi abilileyo ayatshisa
2. Stay away from hot things/Bly weg van warm goed!/Musa ukusondela kwizinto ezishushu!
3. Cool a burn/Hou die brandwond koel!/Pholisa ukutsha!
4. Stop! Drop! Roll!/Stop! Val! Rol!/Yima! Ziwise! Zibhuqe!
5. Matches and lighters are tools not toys/Vuurhoutjies en aanstekers is gereedskap, nie speelgoed nie/Iimatshisi kunye neelayita zizixhobo hayi izinto zokudlala
6. Tell an adult .../Sê vir ’n grootmens.../Xelela umntu omdala !
7. Crawl low under smoke!/Kruip laag onder rook!/Gaqa phantsi komsi!
8. Fire fighters are helpers!/Brandbestryders is helpers!/Abacimi-mlilo ngabancedi!
DOGS ON BEACHES IN MOSSEL BAY MUNICIPAL AREA
Extract from Minutes of Ordinary Council Meeting held on 2014-11-27
DOGS ON BEACHES
Reference Number: 17/17/1 (xAgenda P.1428,1437)
That during the period from 1 December to 31 January annually, dog-owners be allowed to walk their dogs on the following beaches on the demarcated areas between the hours of 05:00 – 08:00 in the mornings and 18:00 – 20:00 at night.
- Santos Beach only for the duration of the doggy walk during the Dias Festival and Sports Festival
2. That during the period from 1 February to 30 November annually, dog-owners be allowed to walk their dogs between the hours of 06:00 – 20:00 on the beaches mentioned in (1) supra.
3. That people who walk their dogs on beaches adhere to the following code of conduct:
Dogs must be under strict control of the owner / dog walker at all times.
b) Dogs must be leashed at all times.
c) Dog handlers must have control of their dogs at all times and not allow them to interfere with the pleasure of others using the public beach areas.
d) Vicious dogs must be muzzled.
e) Give right of way to people unaccompanied by dogs.
f) Dog handlers must be responsible for removing their dog’s faeces from beaches, grass areas, paths, car parks and any other areas used by pedestrians. Faeces should be removed from all areas immediately and either removed from site or placed in appropriate bins.
g) Bitches on heat may not be walked in the public beach areas.
h) Dog handlers must ensure that their dogs do not chase or injure wild life.
i) Public beach area notices must be complied with.
j) Dog handlers are to remain on public beach areas-approved paths and tracks at all times. No new paths may be created and no shortcuts are to be taken.
4. That the public be informed of Council’s intent to permit dogs on the green and orange-zoned beaches.
Dogs are prohibited on all beaches other than those specified in the above Council resolution
Last published 09 June 2016